7/17/05

Youth Camp 2005 - Being a Counselor


Giving is truly receiving! I've just arrived home after an incredible week at Camp White Eagle with nearly 90 ambitious Preteen kids from our family of Churches. Boys, Bats, Bugs, and of course the Bible. I believe I had the most energetic cabin of the bunch, but I'm sure they were all similar as you get 10 boys and 2 counselors to live together in a 15x15 space for a week. The most rewarding was to see boys whom are growing in their understanding of God and there desire to please him. Their parents are truly doing a great job. We got to enjoy seeing this in action and their continued growth. I'm looking forward to a little more sleep, but in reality not looking forward to returning to the reality of life where I need to go to work everyday for a living.

No comments: